1. We collect personal information from you to identify you, to provide you with information required to service you, and to help us deliver a superior educational experience. Information collected enables us to give you convenient access to our service offerings and products, and may help us tailor your educational experience.
2. We collect information to provide more effective services. We ask for your name, email address, and other personal information when you register to use certain features of our website.
3. Like any other website, Beacon IAS uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
4. When you access our website, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
5. When you send email or other communication to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
6. We may alert you by email or phone (through sms/call) to inform you about new service offerings or other information which we feel might be useful for you.
7. Statistical information derived from any personal information transmitted to Beacon IAS via this website may be shared with third parties but will not include any personally identifiable data.