Welcome to our website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. In no event shall Beacon IAS, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Beacon IAS, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
5. No information, content or material from the our products and services may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from Beacon IAS and nothing on this website shall be deemed to confer a license of or any other right, interest or title to or in any of the intellectual property rights belonging to Beacon IAS to the user.
6. Your use of our products and services provided for herein is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the website or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of this website and / or our services shall be subjected to restrictions
7. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
8. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
9. The institute employs strict refund policies for its classroom and online programmes. It advices students to make a judicious decision before joining course(s).
10. Beacon IAS also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as a result of your access to, use of, or browsing the website or your downloading of any material, data, text, images, video, or audio from the website.